Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2008

911

Jack finally called the cops on us.

A couple of days ago I heard a very loud banging at our front door, only to be greeted by the US police.

Apparently 'someone' had called 911 and hung up and then left phone off the hook.

On hearing how old Jack is and that I thought it must have been him.

(*best read with a yankee accent)
*The officer said, 'Were you trying to call Australia? Is THAT how this happened? You WERE trying to call Australia this morning weren't you?'

'I'm sorry officer I wasn't trying to call home, I use the computer to call home and my son is far too young to call 911 let alone know what it is. He was just playing with the phone. I am very sorry I have wasted your time.'

*'Well Ma'am you had better put that phone out of his reach then and be careful when you are trying to call Australia.'


JUST DEPORT US ALREADY!



Here is Jack making small talk with 911.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah seems I am not the only one who gets funny remarks from our friends, the american cops :P