Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Homework


I've done my homework tonight and I'm happy with how it's going. I'm getting a nice little collection of flowers (although none are finished yet.) I'm not sure what to do with them when they are all complete.

Jack's allergy test was difficult as it required him to sit still for 20mins (that didn't happen) but we did get a positive reaction for grass so we will keep the antihistamine in his bag for next time.

Tomorrow we are going to the place where Grandma will rest in peace. We are taking some of her favourite roses. Mother's Day is coming soon so we will make sure to take some more flowers on that day too. We have been thinking about Grandma a lot lately, we miss having her around. She would have loved my sugar flowers.

No comments: