Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

A fairy tale in Royalla

It was so beautiful to see my little sister get married yesterday. She looked stunning even after having a baby only 4 weeks ago. It was no small feat by my mum who organsied everything down to the little blue buckets of sugared almonds and Aunty Deliah who stood behind the scenes but didn't stop the whole time we were there. My brother gave the most awesome speech and Aunty Erin put all the babies to bed without a fuss. The father of the bride was just so proud.

I hope the new Mr & Mrs Kemmis realise how lucky they are to have found each other and to have the most wonderful family support around them. By the looks on their faces all day, I think they do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.