Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 23, 2007

The best days of my life - a post from mum


Before you were born our lives were very different. I was ready for my life to change but not really ready for everything I thought I knew about myself to change.

It seems like just yesterday that a very wise woman told me, ' you might not want to come back to work.' I thought she was crazy because there was nothing I enjoyed more than teaching and helping to shape the lives of young teenagers. But now you are here, and she was right.

Watching you grow and learn everyday has been the greatest 'job' I'll every have and the hardest part about it all will be leaving you for the first time. These have been the best days of my life. So although we will post now and then it's time for you to grow up in the real world.

Have heaps of fun with Nan and Kai but know that I am just a minute away when ever you need me because you are my No. 1 BEST BOY and I love you more than you will ever know.


516 photos, 67 posts & 13 videos later.


10 more weeks until school holidays!

No comments: